Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Valentine Swap Update

  1. #11
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for your time! I am so excited to receive the Valentines. It's been a while since I've been in a swap! I can't wait to see everyone's Valentine's! I'm happy that you will also get Kit's desk. [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't wait to see your pictures!

  2. #12
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Does this mean we won't be getting any? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] waaaaaaa!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes you're getting Valentines, Johanna. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Everyone who sent me anything at all is getting them. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Julia

  4. #14
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Julia! You are an angel! I am sure we can find a trinket to trade [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member christhedolllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for doing this. I am so excited! I'm so happy you could get yourself something special, too.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia, I was confused on the swap, I thought your dolls were the only ones swapping, [img]tongue.gif[/img] * puts on dork hat* So, that is why I only sent for yours. Next year I will do regular cards. Thanks for the cards, cannot wait to see!!! Need also to send for shipping! lol!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member DiannaChristine's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thank you for all of your hard work Julia. Molly and Josefina are looking forward to seeing their Valentines. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you for all the work you did with the swap [img]smile.gif[/img] From what you posted, it sounds like we were the ones who sent the 78 [img]redface.gif[/img] It is perfectly fine to get less back, though. I don't think the dolls are really going to notice.

    Kim

  9. #19
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for all your hard work on this, Julia! This is such fun!

    I'm so glad you're getting Kit's desk, too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member marymooget's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, thanks Julia. I haven't been so looking forward to Valentine's day in many years. I too am anxious to see everyone's creations. I had lots of fun doing mine. It took me back to the days when I was in grade school.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •